Muckhart Village from Seamab

Do you, or does someone you know live with myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME)?

Do you (or does someone you know) live with myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME)?

If so, the Scottish Health Council is looking for people who are living with a diagnosis of ME to give their views about what support they would like to see in place.

These views will be used to help the Scottish Government to address particular gaps in knowledge and understanding about the care and support needs of those who are affected.

If you would like to be involved in this piece of work, you can complete an online survey at:

If you would prefer to take part in a telephone interview or participate in a face to face discussion (as part of a group or individually), please contact our local office and we’ll be happy to arrange.

There is a flyer attached which can be shared and/or printed and displayed. We want to make sure we have done everything we can to reach individuals living with ME, so are very grateful for any sharing of the flyer/this email/the survey link!

20200217 FV ME FLYER.pptx

Many thanks


Kelly Tulloch


Healthcare Improvement Scotland

Scottish Health Council


46 Barnton Street | Stirling | FK8 1NA

01786 471 550


Website:  |

Twitter: @online_his  | @SHCForthValley  | @SHC_org


About Mike Wilson